|Publishers||Microsoft Game Studios|
Age of Mythology: The Titans is an expansion pack to the real-time strategy video game of Age of Mythology. It was developed by Ensemble Studios and released on September 30, 2003.
Download Age of Mythology: The Titans
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Age of Mythology: The Titans is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
Text instructions if you prefer reading:
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download (a .rar file). Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “Age of Mythology + The Titans” folder to your desktop.
- Double click on the setup.exe file, and go through the setup and install the game – make sure you uncheck the “create desktop icon” option.
- You need to download and install a Microsoft software called msxml for the game to run. You can find the download for this below the main download button. Once it’s downloaded, just install it.
- Go into your game installation directory – this is usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology Gold Edition.
- You will fine 2 launchers: “aom.exe” which will launch the original base game, and “aomx.exe”, which will launch the expansion.
- Double click on the .exe launcher of the game which you want! If you get any errors, try running in compatibility mode for Windows XP and running as an administrator.
- Enjoy the game!