Castle Wolfenstein is a stealth-based action-adventure shooter video game developed by Muse Software for the Apple II. It was released in 1981 and ported to MS-DOS, the Atari 8-bit family, and the Commodore 64. Beyond Castle Wolfenstein is its sequel.
Download Castle Wolfenstein
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Castle Wolfenstein is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download). Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “Castle Wolfenstein” folder to your desktop.
- Install the software called DOSBox and put a shortcut for DOSBoxon your desktop.
- Open the “Castle Wolfenstein” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Drag the file called “CW.exe” on top of the DOSBox shortcut.
- The game should now launch in DOSBox. Press Alt+Enter to make the game full screen. (Note: if the game is too fast, press control + F11 a few times to make the game slower. To make it faster, press control + F12).
- Enjoy the game!