GTA: Vice City Free Download – This page will show you how to download and install the full version of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on PC.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Overview
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is an action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on 29 October 2002 for the PlayStation 2, on 12 May 2003 for Microsoft Windows, and on 31 October 2003 for the Xbox.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is played from a third-person perspective. The player controls the criminal Tommy Vercetti and completes missions—linear scenarios with set objectives—to progress through the story. It is possible to have several active missions running at one time, as some missions require the player to wait for further instructions or events. Outside of missions, the player can freely roam the game’s open world and has the ability to complete optional side missions. Composed of two main islands and several smaller areas, the world is much larger in area than earlier entries in the series. The islands are unlocked for the player as the story progresses.
Players may run, jump or use vehicles to navigate the game’s world. In combat, auto-aim can be used as assistance against enemies. Should players take damage, their health meter can be fully regenerated through the use of health pick-ups. Body armour can be used to absorb gunshots and explosive damage, but is used up in the process. When health is entirely depleted, gameplay stops, and players respawn at the nearest hospital, at the expense of losing armour and an amount of money.
How to Download and Install Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Text instructions if you prefer reading:
- Click on the download button below. It should redirect you to your download (usually a .zip file). Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the downloaded files to your desktop
- Open the folder called “Game Files” found inside of the extracted folder called “GTA Vice City”
- Click on the Setup file and install the game. The setup for Direct X will also launch – make sure to install it.
- When the installation is complete, there should be a desktop icon for GTA Vice City. Right click the icon, go to the compatability and run in compatability mode for Windows XP. Also check the “Run as administrator” box. Click apply and then OK.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop to launch the game.
- Enjoy the game!
Video tutorial if you prefer watching and listening:
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Download
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor: 800 MHz Intel Pentium III or 800 MHz AMD Athlon or 1.2GHz Intel Celeron or 1.2 GHz AMD Duron processor
- Memory: 128 MB of RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers (“GeForce” or better)
- DirectX Version: Microsoft DirectX® 9.0
- Hard Drive: 915 MB of free hard disk space (+ 635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture Compression)
- Sound Card: Sound Card with DirectX 9.0
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon XP processor 256(+) MB of RAM
- Memory: 1.55 GB of free hard disk space(+ 635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture Compression)
- Graphics: 64(+) MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers (“GeForce 3” / “Radeon 8500” or better with DirectX Texture Compression support)