Mario Teaches Typing Free Download (1992 game) – This page will show you how to download and install the full version of Mario Teaches Typing on PC.
|Publishers||Nintendo, Interplay Entertainment|
|Developers||Interplay Entertainment, Brainstorm|
Mario Teaches Typing Overview
Mario Teaches Typing was released on personal computers and was designed to teach typing skills to children. The game was developed and published by Interplay Productions. It was first released for MS-DOS in 1992 and then for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh in 1995. Mario is voiced by Ronald B. Ruben in the floppy disk version and by Charles Martinet in the CD-ROM version. A sequel, Mario Teaches Typing 2, was developed by Interplay and published by Nintendo in 1997. Mario is voiced only by Martinet in the sequel.
How to Download and Install Mario Teaches Typing
- Click on the download button below. It should redirect you to your download (a .rar file). Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “Mario Teaches Typing” folder to your desktop.
- Download the software called DOSBox and put a shortcut for DOSBox onto your desktop.
- Open the “Mario Teaches Typing” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Drag the file called “Mario” on top of the DOSBox icon. The game should now launch in DOSBox.
- Enjoy the game!
Mario Teaches Typing PC Download
About the download
- This is the original DOS version of Mario Teaches Typing.
Mario Teaches Typing System Requirements
A computer that can run DOSBox