|Developers||EA Canada, Tiertex Design Studios|
NHL 2000 is an ice hockey video game developed by Electronic Arts Canada. It was released in 1999 and was the successor to NHL 99. The game did not boast great improvements to the game from NHL 99, nor did NHL 2001 feature any idea the two previous versions didn’t until NHL 2002.
Download NHL 2000
We might have the game available for more than one platform. NHL 2000 is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows (Have to install, full version)
Important: This version of the game has compatibility issues with 64-bit and Windows 10 computers – it is advised to play it on a virtual machine of an older Windows operating system.
- Download and Extract NHL_2000_Win_ROM_EN.zip
- In the Game Files folder, mount “NHL_2000-BlindWrite6.bin”. If you don’t know how to mount .bin files, refer to this wiki article: https://oldgamesdownload.com/wiki/install-games-on-windows/
- Run “Autorun.exe” and begin installing the game
- Once installation is completed, launch game from desktop shortcut
- Play the game
How to play on Windows (Preinstalled, demo Version)
- Download and Extract NHL_2000_Win_Demo_Preinstalled_EN.zip
- In the Game Files folder, right click “nhl2kd1F.exe”, go to properties>compatibility and select run in compatibility mode with Windows XP (Service Pack 3). Click “Apply” then “OK” (you might need to play around with the compatibility settings until you find a configuration which works with your computer)
- Play the game by launching “nhl2kd1F.exe”
- Important: The game has a few incompatibility issues with modern computers. Make sure you don’t minimize while in-game. Also make sure you don’t have any unsaved work open before launching the game, in case you might need to restart your computer.