Project IGI: I’m Going In Free Download (2000 game) – This page will show you how to download and install the full version of Project IGI: I’m Going In on PC.
Project IGI: I’m Going In Overview
Project I.G.I.: I’m Going In (released in Europe as simply Project I.G.I.) is a tactical first-person shooter video game developed by Innerloop Studios and released on December 15, 2000 by Eidos Interactive.
The protagonist Jones, with the help of Anya, infiltrates the base of Jach Priboi in order to capture him and extract the knowledge of the stolen Warhead. While Jach Priboi is taken away in a helicopter by Jones, the copter is shot down by Ekk. The Russians take Priboi, as well as Jones’ equipment. Jones then has to clear the border and find his equipment. He then hijacks the train carrying Priboi and takes him in for interrogation. Learning about the involvement of Ekk, he sets off to catch her and find the nuclear weapon. Ekk escapes on her first meeting with Jones, but Jones kills her after finding her second hideout as well.
How to Download and Install Project IGI: I’m Going In
- Click on the download button below. It should redirect you to your download (a .rar file). Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “Project IGI I’m Going In” folder to your desktop.
- Open the “Project IGI I’m Going In” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Double click the “igi.exe” file and the game should now launch.
- Enjoy the game!
Project IGI: I’m Going In PC Download
About the download
- This is the original version of Project IGI: I’m Going In released in 2000. The game is pre-installed so you just have to download the files and you can start playing!
Project IGI: I’m Going In System Requirements
Disk: 500 MB
RAM: 64 MB
VRAM: 8 MB