The Sims Free Download – This page will show you how to download and install the full version of The Sims (classic) a.k.a The Sims 1 as well as all of the expansion packs for the game. You can also download The Sims 2.
The Sims 1 Overview
The Sims is a strategic life-simulation video game developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts in 2000. It is a simulation of the daily activities of one or more virtual people (“Sims”) in a suburban household near a fictional city. The game’s development was led by Will Wright and the game was a follow-up to Wright’s earlier SimCity series. The Sims original series had a total of seven expansion packs produced from 2000 to 2003, with expansions adding new items, characters, skins, and features. The game has had several subsequent sequels; The Sims 2 in 2004, The Sims 3 in 2009, and The Sims 4 in 2014.
The inner structure of the game is actually an agent-based artificial life program. The presentation of the game’s artificial intelligence is advanced, and the Sims will respond to outside conditions independently, although often the player/controller’s intervention is necessary to keep them on the right track. The Sims technically has unlimited replay value, in that there is no way to win the game, and the player can play on indefinitely. It has been described as more like a toy than a game.
How to Download and Install The Sims
Text instructions if you prefer reading:
- Click on the download button below. It should redirect you to your download (usually a .zip file). Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the downloaded files to your desktop.
- Double click on the file which says start.exe and then follow the on-screen instructions
- They will prompt you to enter a serial code – the code you want to use is: EQMV-73XB-F8J4-GSLX-4M67
- They will now prompt you to register – you want to select “Register later”.
- Now, open the the file called “The Sims Crack” and drag & drop the “Sims.exe” to the directory where you installed the game (by default this is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxis\The Sims). When the popup appears telling you the file already exists, you want to select “REPLACE”.
- Right click on the setup.exe file and select create a desktop shortcut
- You can now launch your game form your desktop!
Video tutorial if you prefer watching and listening:
The Sims 1 Download
This download includes the following expansion packs:
- The Sims: Livin’ Large
- The Sims: House Party
- The Sims: Hot Date
- The Sims: Vacation
- The Sims: Unleashed (Pets)
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims: Makin’ Magic
The Sims 1 System Requirements
Microsoft Windows. Windows 98 and up, 233 MHz Pentium II or faster, 64 MB RAM, 4x or faster CD-ROM drive, DirectX 6.0-compatible sound card and graphics card (card must have 2 MB on board memory and able to display at 800×600 with 16-bit color)