Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Free Download (2003 game) – This page will show you how to download and install the full version of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory on PC.
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Overview
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a free and open-source multiplayer first-person shooter video game set during World War II. It was originally planned to be released as a commercial expansion pack to Return to Castle Wolfenstein and later as a standalone game. However, due to problems with the single-player aspect, the multiplayer portion was released on 29 May 2003 as a freeware standalone game. In January 2004, the source code for the game logic (not the game engine) was released to the benefit of its modding community. The game uses a modified Return to Castle Wolfenstein engine, itself being a heavily modified id Tech 3 engine, which has been open source since 2005. As of the first day of the August 2010 QuakeCon, the entire source code was released under the GNU General Public License v3.
How to Download and Install Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
- Click on the download button below. It should redirect you to your download (a .rar file). Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “Wolfenstein Enemy Territory” folder to your desktop.
- Open the “Wolfenstein Enemy Territory” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Double click the “WolfET_2_60b_custom.exe” file and run the game installer.
- Go through the game setup (keep everything at default) and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you will have a desktop shortcut of the game. Double click on the shortcut to launch the game.
- Enjoy the game!
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory PC Download
About the download
- This is the original version of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory released in 2003.
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory System Requirements
- CPU: Pentium III 600 MHz processor or AMD equivalent.
- CPU SPEED: 600 MHz.
- RAM: 128 MB.
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP.
- VIDEO CARD: 3D hardware accelerator with 32 MB with full OpenGL support.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 500 MB.
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 32 MB.