Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a free and open-source multiplayer first-person shooter video game set during World War II. It was originally planned to be released as a commercial expansion pack to Return to Castle Wolfenstein and later as a standalone game. However, due to problems with the single-player aspect, the multiplayer portion was released on 29 May 2003 as a freeware standalone game.
Download Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Download and extract Wolfenstein_Enemy_Territory_Win_Setup_EN.zip
- Open the “Game Files” folder.
- Double click the “WolfET_2_60b_custom.exe” file and run the game installer.
- Go through the game setup (keep everything at default) and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you will have a desktop shortcut of the game. Double click on the shortcut to launch the game.
- Enjoy the game!
Additional files, patches and fixes