|Publishers||The Learning Company|
|Developers||The Learning Company|
Treasure MathStorm! is an educational game designed for kids ages 6 to 8. The Master of Mischief has invented the machine that changes the weather by freezing Treasure Mountain! Your goal is to restore the mountain by locating different treasures on the mountain and returning them to the castle at the top. When all the treasures have been restored, the king will have his power back. The king will melt the ice. To find treasures and make your way up the mountain. The player will need to help the elves solve a variety of math problems. The elves determine you have successfully solved the problem. The elves will then give you hints to found other treasures. as a bonus reward, the elves Rewards the player with money which can be used to purchase items in the shops, some items sold in stores will help you reach the next level of the mountain. The math problems include addition, subtraction, multiplication, telling time, counting money, and more. The player then finds the location of the treasure. The player then brings them to the castle, from thaw to a more difficult skill level.
Download Super Solvers: Treasure Math Storm
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Super Solvers: Treasure Math Storm is currently available on these platforms:
Additional files, patches and fixes
How to play on 64-bit Windows
here is the following software you will need
- Daemon tools lite,
- winG For Older Games.iso,
- VB6 Runtime Plus 2.2 (Only On Windows 10)
Warning For 64-bit Windows before attempting to run this game. In some rare cases, The game might put winG files to C:\Windows\System32. you might see this C:\Windows\System32\winG.dll is either not designed to run on Windows.)
If you want to avoid the risk of a .dll failure with Windows 10 64-bit operating level. the solution is open winG For Older Games.iso with daemon tools lite
Copy the following files DVA.386, WING.dll, WING32.dll,WINGDE.DLL, WINGDIB.DRV & WINGPAL.WND * Move them manually to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
Starting With Windows 10, Microsoft keeps removing win32’s from the source, meanly old code from windows 3.1. If The game shows scripting-related issues, your solution Install VB6 Runtime Plus 2.2.; Which should fix a lot of the errors in the engine.
The instruction is how to get it running on 64-bit windows.
- Install daemon tools lite.iso through the Windows hotfix support folder.
- You need to extract the folder Otvdm-v0.7.0 to your desktop for Super Solvers Operation. You will need software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Found otvdmw.exe I put mine here C:\Users\Micah\Videos\otvdm-v0.7.0\otvdm-master-1056\otvdmw.exe.
- Go back to the letter Drive that daemon tools made for you with otvdm go to ?:\INST_16\SETUP_16.exe
- Through the installation process of the game on windows as usual. Due note in some rare cases when you click on Registration later. It might freeze for about 10 minutes. Not to worry installation process will get finished.
- You might need to restart Windows for it to work since winG makes kernel changes.
- Then unmount and remount Super Solvers Treasure Math Storm game this time click play.