A real-time strategy war game: A.R.S.E.N.A.L. Extended Power requires you to research technology, amass resources, build fighting units, and attack opponents while defending your home turf. But A.R.S.E.N.A.L.’s intelligent scoring system, multiplayer team play, and variable character personalities create an entertaining and replayable experience. Players begin by selecting their character’s name, face, flag, and nationality. Different flags provide access to different special units, including an atomic bomber.
Download Arsenal Extended Power
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Arsenal Extended Power is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Download the “ARSENAL_Extended_Power_Win_Ens.zip” file from the link above.
- Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the “ARSENAL_Extended_Power_Win_En” folder to your desktop. You will need to use a software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted “ARSENAL_Extended_Power_Win_En” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Right click on the file called “runme.exe”and then select “Run as administrator”. This should register the game license.
- Right click on the file called “arsen2go.exe” and click on properties. Go to the “Compatibility” tab and then check the box next to “Run this program in compatibility mode for” and then select “Windows XP (Service Pack 2)” in the drop down menu. Also check the “Run as an administrator” box. Click on “Apply” and then click on “Okay”. Now, launch the game by double clicking on “arsen2go.exe” or the desktop shortcut for Arsenal Extended Power.
- Enjoy the game!
Additional files, patches and fixes
We are looking for the game manual for this game. If you think you can help us locate a copy, please don’t hesitate to contact us here.