|Publishers||The Mauretania Import Export Company|
American McGee presents: Bad Day L.A. is a 2006 third-person action video game by American McGee. Players assume the role of Anthony Willams, a former Hollywood agent turned homeless man in Los Angeles. During this time LA is ravaged by both natural and man-made disasters. Anthony only wishes to save himself, though through the course of the story he becomes an unwilling savior. The game’s attempted tone is one of political satire, targeting all spectra of politics.
Download Bad Day L.A.
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Bad Day L.A. is currently available on these platforms:
Text instructions (how to play on Windows)
- Download the “Bad_Day_LA_Windows_ISO.zip” file from the link above. Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the “Bad_Day_LA_Windows_ISO” folder to your desktop. You will need to use a software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted “Bad_Day_LA_Windows_ISO” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Mount the “American McGee’s Bad Day L.A.iso” file to an empty disc drive. To do this, you will need to download a software such as PowerISO or Daemon Tools (right click on the file and there you should see your options to mount the file).
- Open the mounted disc drive and then right click on the “Setup.exe” file and select “Run as administrator”. The setup for the game should now launch. Go through the game setup and finish installing the game.
- Once the setup is finished, go into the folder “Crack + Patch Eng” and drag or copy the file called “BadDayLA.exe” into the folder where you installed the game. When prompted, select that you want to replace the files in the destination.
- Optional: Drag the files inside of the “BadDayLA_Patch_En” folder inside the folder where you installed the game.
- You can now launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game!