Colin McRae Rally 2.0 is a racing video game developed and published by Codemasters for PlayStation, Microsoft Windows and Game Boy Advance. It is the second game in the Colin McRae Rally series, featuring the works-entered cars and rallies of the 2000 World Rally Championship.
Download Colin McRae Rally 2.0
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Colin McRae Rally 2.0 is currently available on these platforms:
Colin_McRae_Rally_2.0_Win_ISO.rar (682.0 MB)
How to play on Windows
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download (a .rar file). Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “Colin McRae Rally 2.0” folder to your desktop.
- Open the “Colin McRae Rally 2.0” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Mount the “rzr-cmr2.bin” file to an empty drive (use a software such as PowerISO to do this) and run the setup file.
- The game installation should launch – leave all settings at default and install the game.
- Once installed, you can launch the game from the start menu shortcut. Note: If you get any errors, run the game in compatibility mode for Windows XP (Service Pack 3) and in a lower resolution.
- Enjoy the game!
Additional files, patches and fixes
Colin McRae Rally 2.0 Screenshots
Leave a comment
I was able to get the game to run after the install by replacing the CMR2.exe with the NoCD executable from the Razor1911 folder in the ISO. The game then starts when run as administrator in WinXP SP3 compatibility mode
I love rhis game, please tell us the solutyion to this problem, help
I can´tlauch the game, error. What is the solution? I love this game
the game wont even launch
Was able to install the game, but it won’t launch. I set the compatibility for Windows XP, ran it as administrator and have tried on any resolution. Nothing happens when I try to launch the game, not even an error message.
CMR2exe: “wrong disk inserted”.
This happens to me all the time, i put Windows XP (Service Pack 3), lower resolution and administrator mode with diferent combinations, still this problem.
NOTE: my native language is portuguese-brazil and i’m not fluent in english.