|Publishers||Virgin Interactive (PlayStation NTSC), Sony Computer Entertainment, Europe (PlayStation PAL) , Disney Interactive (PC), THQ (Game Boy)|
|Developers||Eurocom (PC, PlayStation), Tiertex Design Studios (Game Boy)|
|Genre||Platformer, Action, Adventure|
Disney’s Hercules, also known in Europe as Disney’s Action Game Featuring Hercules, is a action video game for the PlayStation and Microsoft Windows, released on June 20, 1997 by Disney Interactive, based on the animated film of the same name. It was released a week prior to the film’s release.
Download Disney’s Hercules
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Disney’s Hercules is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows (deprecated)
- Download the “Disneys_Hercules_Win_En.zip” file from the link above. Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the “Disneys_Hercules_Win_En” folder to your desktop. You will need to use a software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted “Disneys_Hercules_Win_En” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- For Windows XP/Vista/7: Double click on SETUP.BAT and allow it to make the changes to your registry. You can now launch the game by double clicking on “HERCULES.EXE”.
- For Windows 8/10: Double click on “SETUP_WIN10.BAT”. If you get an error, then double click on “herc_win10.reg” and allow it to make the changes to your registry. You can now launch the game by double clicking on “HERCULES.EXE”.
- Enjoy the game!
- Note 1: When the game launches, you might have graphics problems in full-screen. When it’s in full-screen you want to press “Alt+Enter” to make it windowed, and then you can make the windowed resolution “640×480”.
Note 2: Music is not included but sound effects should work.
Additional files, patches and fixes
Disney’s Hercules Screenshots
Image credits: MobyGames