Dogz 5 is a simulation game developed by Studio Mythos and published by Ubisoft, which was released in 2002.
Download Dogz 5
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Dogz 5 is currently available on these platforms:
How to run Dogz_5_Win_Setup_En.zip on Windows
- Download the “Dogz_5_Win_Setup_En.zip” file from the link above. Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the “Dogz_5_Win_Setup_En” folder to your desktop. You will need to use a software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted “Dogz_5_Win_Setup_En” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Double click on the file called “setup.exe” and the game setup should start. Go through the setup steps. When choosing the folder to install your game in, you may get an error telling you that the path name may not contain any special characters. In this case, you should change the installation path to something else. For example to: C:\Program Files\Ubi Soft\Studio Mythos\Petz 5
- When they prompt you to register, just press on “Cancel” and then select “Never register”
- You can now launch the game using the shortcut on your desktop, or the copy and pasted “Petz 5.exe” file.
- NOTE: if your game has no sound, please go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubi Soft\Studio Mythos\Petz 5
OR C:\Program Files\Ubi Soft\Studio Mythos\Petz 5 (Depending on where you installed the game) and
then remove the “setupapi.dll” and the “smapi.dll” file. Restart your game and it should work fine
- Enjoy the game!