Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is an action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on 29 October 2002 for the PlayStation 2, on 12 May 2003 for Microsoft Windows, and on 31 October 2003 for the Xbox.
Download Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
Text instructions if you prefer reading:
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download (usually a .zip file). Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the downloaded files to your desktop
- Open the folder called “Game Files” found inside of the extracted folder called “GTA Vice City”
- Click on the Setup file and install the game. The setup for Direct X will also launch – make sure to install it.
- When the installation is complete, there should be a desktop icon for GTA Vice City. Right click the icon, go to the compatability and run in compatability mode for Windows XP. Also check the “Run as administrator” box. Click apply and then OK.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop to launch the game.
- Enjoy the game!