Gruntz is a puzzle/strategy game for the PC, developed and published in February 1999 by Monolith Productions. It is packaged with a level editor and can be played in single and multiplayer modes.
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Gruntz is currently available on these platforms:
Instructions for Gruntz_Win_Preinstalled_En.zip (how to play on Windows)
- The game is already pre-installed so you just have to download it and then you can start playing straight away.
- Download the “Gruntz_Win_Preinstalled_En.zip” file from the link above. Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the “Gruntz_Win_Preinstalled_En” folder to your desktop. You will need to use a software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted “Gruntz_Win_Preinstalled_En” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Double click on the file called “GRUNTZ.EXE” and your game should now launch.
- Enjoy the game!
Additional files, patches and fixes