Lemmings is a puzzle-platformer video game originally developed by DMA Design and published by Psygnosis for the Amiga in 1991 and later ported for numerous other platforms. The game was programmed by Mike Dailly and David Jones, and was inspired by a simple animation that Dailly created while experimenting with Deluxe Paint.
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Lemmings is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows (Lemmings_DOS_EN.rar)
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download. Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “Lemmings” folder to your desktop. You will need a software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Download the software called DOSBox and put a shortcut for DOSBox onto your desktop.
- Open the “Lemmings” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Drag the file called “lemvga” on top of the DOSBox icon and the game should now launch in DOSBox.
- Enjoy the game!