the original developers updated the codebase of Madeline European adventures & Madeline Thinking Advantages in 1998. the 2 games added 32-bit installer support. they ware combined as a combo pack.
1996 description, not change
On her way to the Paris train station, Madeline spots a thief making off with a magic lamp. Instead of going to summer camp Madeline and her trusty dog Genevieve go in search of the lamp. Your adventure with Madeline and Genevieve will take you through four exotic countries where you’ll meet interesting people solve puzzles play games and have lots of fun! Learn about different places in Europe and different cultures Fun animations Madeline is always there to help
- Countries: In the Countries game you need to place the name of each country where it belongs on the map.
- Painting: Now you can paint lovely scenes from across Europe! Mix paint from your palette to create new colors.
- Picture Sequencing: The photographer in the Paris Train Station needs you to help him put his photographs in the correct order.
- Music Box: Herr Strudel wants you to bring his music box to him. Can you find the right one?
- Venice: Oh no! The drawbridge must be lowered before the train can move on. Can you find a way to do it?
- Passport Office: Before you can leave Paris you must get a passport and money to buy a train ticket.
- Learn About: Vocabulary Matching Music Geography Different Cultures French & Spanish
Download Madeline Thinking Euro Games Deluxe (1998)
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Madeline Thinking Euro Games Deluxe (1998) is currently available on these platforms: