|Publishers||Microsoft Game Studios, Studio MekTek|
|Developers||FASA Studio, Studio MekTek|
Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries is a vehicle simulation video game for Microsoft Windows, released in 2002. It is a standalone expansion of MechWarrior 4: Vengeance, based on the BattleTech MechWarrior game universe. It was announced on July 9, 2009 that Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries and the Clan and Inner Sphere expansions would be re-released free.
Download MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries
We might have the game available for more than one platform. MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows (MechWarrior_4_Mercenaries_Win_Preinstalled_EN.rar)
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download. Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries” folder to your desktop. You will need a software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the folder called “Game Files” and in there, you want to open the folder called “vase”.
- Right click on the file called “MW4Mercs.exe” and click on properties. Go to the “Compatibility” tab and check the box next to “Run this program in compatibility mode for” and then select “Windows 7” in to drop down menu. Check the box next to “Run as an administrator” and then click on “Apply” and then click on “Okay”.
- To launch the game, just double click on the file called “MW4Mercs.exe” and the game should automatically launch!
- Enjoy the game!
- If you get any issues, run the file called “autoconfig_MERCS” as an administrator, select “advanced” and change your graphic settings (you might have to play around with this until you find one that works with your computer).