Congratulations! You have been selected to attend the prestigious Sycamores Riding School in Scotland! Discover life at a school with the students that are just as enthusiastic about horse riding as you are. Improve your skills, make new friends and become the champion of the academy. Travel to Scotland, Morocco and the United States and compete in challenging competitions.
- For the first time, the action takes place in a school, with students older than in the previous game
- The player can organize her activities thanks to a new timetable interface
- The adventure takes place in Scotland, but also in Morocco and in the United States.
- 6 conquests and 18 different rides to practice
- A new type of gameplay will offer the player the possibility to really interact with her horse, understand its needs and gain its trust
- Motion captured horses enables the player to feel more in the game
- The champion (Pippa Funnell) is in the game, as a real 3D character
- A new type of gameplay will offer the player the possibility to really interact with her horse, understand its needs and gain its trust.
Download Pippa Funnell: Take the Reins
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Pippa Funnell: Take the Reins is currently available on these platforms:
PlayStation 2 (2006)
Additional files, patches and fixes
Pippa Funnell: Take the Reins Screenshots
Leave a comment
i downloaded the windows file but it’s a different game!! not the ‘take the reins’ version i remember. does anyone know where i can download the ‘take the reins’ version instead of ‘champion dreams’? thanks
Hey- they are the same game! “Champion Dreams” is just the american name- the game is identical 🙂
couple found issues/bugs:
-This may be a donated game issue, but when riding in the first (Scotland) dressage/showjumping arena, there is random white spaces on the ceiling that droop down and cover your vision for a couple seconds in certain parts of the arena. not a huge gameplay issue, just an annoying pest. no way to fix it as far as I can find and tell, I have tried to turn graphics down, restart game, redownload game, but it might be a missing file. I’m very sure that it’s not a Ubisoft/Lexis Numerique problem because a lot of gameplay videos I have watched, there is no white ‘cloud’ in their games. *UPDATE* I have figured out it is a missing file, but I am not sure what the name of said file is. the “mystery white cloud” is supposed to be sun glare.
-“Alert for Debug” is a common pop-up window (not just this game, it’s in ALL of these Ubisoft/Lexis Numerique **PC** games. such as, Pippa Funnell, Alexandra Ledermann, Petz Horsez, Champion Dreams, and Imagine games.) that forces the game to close if you try to close the little window. (save your game EVERY TIME you are at the timetable.) it is normal (unfortunately) but nothing will break/corrupt. **This message was talked about in Petz Horsez 2 Steam forums, and they claimed it was a Steam download problem. the ugly truth is, it shows up NO MATTER where you get the game from, it appears on disc as well**
-Sometimes. the competition announcers speak in French. Overall, there is missing/improperly dubbed dialogue through out every cut scene and every time you talk to someone
– When doing the quest where you bring Harry a sandwich, instead of the gear icon showing up to indicate you can “use” the sandwich (give it to Harrry), the “no talk” icon appears
*IN-GAME websites (you can browse shops on your laptop in your bedroom)*
horse tack: www(dot)poneyshop(dot)com
riding gear: www(dot)horsegirl-store(dot)com
collector shop (good for boosting pop. points): www(dot)horse-club-collective(dot)com
Freeroam (?) clothes and hair dyes: www(dot)elsys-fashion-store(dot)com
Horse tips from Kiew: www(dot)horse-tips-boutique(dot)com
I got it to work on Windows 10!
Once you have downloaded the file, find the “Champion Dreams.exe” Application right click “Run As Administrator” and install it – it might come up with an error screen, exit that – then right click “troubleshoot compaitability” use recommended settings, Test the Program, if it works then click next and “save settings” now when you want to play right click “Champion Dreams.exe” run as admin and should be all good! Thank you!
I can’t install it 🙁