Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (also known as World Soccer: Winning Eleven 10 for PS2, World Soccer: Winning Eleven 10 Ubiquitous Edition for PSP and World Soccer: Winning Eleven X for Xbox 360 in Japan and South Korea, and Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 in the United States) is a video game developed and published by Konami. Released in 2006 for the PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, and PC platforms and following on the Nintendo DS and PlayStation Portable afterward, Pro Evolution Soccer 6 is the 6th edition of the Pro Evolution Soccer series for the PlayStation 2, 2nd for the PlayStation Portable and 4th for PC. It is the first game to debut on the Nintendo DS and the Xbox 360. The Xbox 360 version features improved graphics, but retains gameplay similar to the other console versions. The edit mode has been stripped down for the Xbox 360 release, due to time restrictions. The graphics engine on the PC does not utilise the next-gen 360 engine but will again be a direct conversion of the PlayStation 2 engine.
Download Pro Evolution Soccer 6
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Download and Extract Pro_Evolution_Soccer_6_Win_ROM_EN.zip
- Mount “rld-pes6.mds. If you don’t know how to mount this file, refer to the following guide: https://oldgamesdownload.com/wiki/install-games-on-windows/
- Inside the mounted file, run “setup.exe”
- Follow on-screen instructions to install the game. When asked for a CD key, go into the “NoCD” folder and run “pes6-keygen.exe” and generate a key. Alternatively, you can use one of the following keys:J52F-CN5H-7366-CPXN-YHU7
- Once the game is installed, go back into the “NoCD” folder and copy-paste “pes6.exe” from the crack folder to the game installation directory.
- Play the game