The bloody hunt for your enemy’s flag continues. Surpassing the game Electronic Gaming Monthly awarded “1996 Game of the Year”, this second generation of pulse-pounding 3D land, sea and air combat is the ultimate gaming experience. Driven by a brand new 3D engine, Return Fire 2 provides incredibly realistic high quality graphics and support for the latest 3D accelerator boards and force feedback joysticks. Players battle the computer loaded with over thirty scenarios and advanced artificial intelligence or jump onto the internet for down in the dirt death-matches linking up to sixteen cyber soldiers. Commanding tanks, jeeps, helicopters, pt boats, ASVs and jump jets, Return Fire 2 gives the real thrill of life and death warfare on combat’s cutting edge. Game Play Objective: Return Fire 2’s primary objective is deceptively simple: capture the flag. Somewhere out there in the battle zone the enemy flag is hidden in one of their flag towers. All but one flag tower are decoys designed to make you waste your time and resources. Blow the towers to bits as soon as possible until you uncover the flag, then blow up the defenses in route between your bunker and the enemy flag so you can dash your nearly defenseless jeep in and snatch the flag. Race it back to your bunker for the win.
- Blast your opponents from ground and airborne vehicles including jump jets, tanks, helicopters, assault vehicles, jeeps and pt boats.
- Advanced enemy AI keeps you coming back for more.
- New multi-player support offers head-to-head dogfight mode and cooperative or death match action for up to 16 players on LAN or Internet.
- New 3D engine that creates more dynamic and realistic graphics and high quality 3D rendered objects.
- Full support for OpenGL and 3Dfx accelerator cards.
Download Return Fire 2
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Return Fire 2 is currently available on these platforms:
Additional files, patches and fixes