SimAnt: The Electronic Ant Colony is a 1991 life simulation video game by Maxis and Maxis’s third product, focusing on ants. It was designed by Will Wright. In 1992, it was named “Best Simulation Program” at the Software Publishers Association’s Codie awards.
Download SimAnt: The Electronic Ant Colony
We might have the game available for more than one platform. SimAnt: The Electronic Ant Colony is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download. Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “SimAnt The Electronic Ant Colony” folder to your desktop.
- Download the software called DOSBox and put a shortcut for DOSBox onto your desktop.
- Open the “SimAnt The Electronic Ant Colony” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Drag the file called “SIMANT” on top of the DOSBox icon. The game should now launch in DOSBox.
- Enjoy the game!