|Publishers||Maxis, FCI (SNES), Sega (Mega CD)|
|Developers||Maxis, Tomcat System (SNES), Game Arts (Mega CD)|
Simearth: The Living Planet is a life simulation video game, the second designed by Will Wright, in which the player controls the development of a planet. The game was published in 1990 by Maxis. Versions were made for the Apple Macintosh, Commodore Amiga, IBM PC, SNES, Sega Mega-CD and TurboGrafx-16.
We might have the game available for more than one platform. SimEarth is currently available on these platforms:
Text instructions (how to play on Windows)
- Click on the download button below. It should redirect you to your download (a .zip file). Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “SimEarth_DOS” folder to your desktop. You will need a software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Download DOSBox and put a shortcut for DOSBox onto your desktop.
- Open the “SimEarth_DOS” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Drag the file called “simearth” on top of the DOSBox icon and the game should now launch in DOSBox.
- Enjoy the game!