|Developers||Iguana Entertainment, Appaloosa Interactive|
South Park is a first-person shooter adventure video game based on the American animated comedy series of the same name. The game was developed by Iguana Entertainment and published by Acclaim Entertainment for the Nintendo 64 in 1998 for North America and in 1999 for Europe. It was later ported to Microsoft Windows in 1999 and released in North America only. The PlayStation port was developed by Appaloosa Interactive in 1999.
Download South Park
We might have the game available for more than one platform. South Park is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Download and Extract
- Mount South Park.mdf and run Setup.exe. Select “Install” and follow on-screen instructions to install the game.
- When the installation finishes, open the southpark_patch.zip folder and drag all of its contents into the game installation directory.
- Rename “southpark.exe” to “southpark3.exe” and run PatchInstaller.bat
- Install nGlide (setup is in the original download)
- After running the game for the first time, it’ll ask what GPU to use. Select option 1, “3DFX Custom Driver”.