Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse is a third-person action video game developed by Wideload Games and published by Aspyr Media. The game Stubbs the Zombie is set in a fictional City of the Future in 1959. To complement this theme, the tracks are new versions of songs made famous in this era, with the exception of the zombie inspired original track “the Living Dead” by California’s Phantom Planet. Stubbs the Zombie: The Soundtrack is one of the first game soundtracks to feature all original recordings, as opposed to the licensed music most games employ today.The songs are as unique as the game and can be found only on the Stubbs the Zombie soundtrack.
- Conversion – Death is not the end! When Stubbs kills an enemy, they become
one of his zombie followers. These zombies will attack humans when
possible and attempt to follow Stubbs in his crusade. Building and
maintaining a horde of zombies is crucial to beating the game’s biggest
- The Hand û Stubbs can detach his hand, throw it and control the hand as a
separate character. The hand is faster than humans, can go places where
Stubbs can’t fit, is expendable (so it can be sent into certain death),
and can possess human characters.
- Possession – Using his detached arm, Stubbs can possess human characters,
giving him access to their weapons, speed, and other abilities.
- Gut Grenade – Stubbs can throw gut grenades, a ranged area-of-effect
weapon. He can reach into his gut, pull out some viscera and lob it like a
grenade to cause damage and stun opponents.
- Unholy Flatulence – Stubbs can unleash unholy flatulence, a local, last
ditch area-of-effect attack, which will kill humans in the immediate
- Zombie Strength – Stubbs’ super-strength allows him to smash through
boarded-up doors and lay waste to the humans cowering behind it with
powerful melee attacks.
- Bowling Heads — Strike! Stubbs can bowl his head into enemies and
strategically detonate it. After the head explodes, it turns anyone in the
vicinity into zombies.
Download Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Download Stubbs_the_Zombie_in_Rebel_Without_a_Pulse_Win_ISO_EN.7z and extract the files to your desktop
- Burn or mount the files with Daemon Tools.
- Install the game.
- Copy over the cracked executable located in the Crack dir on CD3 to your installation directory.
- Play the game.
Additional files, patches and fixes
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse Screenshots