|Publishers||The Learning Company|
|Developers||The Learning Company|
Super Solvers: Gizmos & Gadgets is an educational science computer game designed by The Learning Company. It is intended to teach children between the ages of 7 and 12 introductory mechanics, namely simple machines, magnets, basic electronics, and forms of energy. The original game is compatible with computers running DOS 3.3 or higher and a later CD release added Windows 95 and Macintosh compatibility.
Download Super Solvers: Gizmos & Gadgets!
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Super Solvers: Gizmos & Gadgets! is currently available on these platforms:
Text instructions (how to play on Windows 10)
- Download Super_Solvers_Gizmos_and_Gadgets_DOS.zip
- Extract the “Super_Solvers_Gizmos_and_Gadgets_DOS” folder to your desktop. You will need a software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Download DOSBox and put a shortcut for DOSBox onto your desktop.
- Open the “Super Solvers Gizmos Gadgets_DOS” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Drag the file called “ssg” on top of the DOSBox icon and the game should now launch in DOSBox.
- Enjoy the game!