|Publishers||The Learning Company|
|Developers||The Learning Company|
As with other Super Solvers games, Operation Neptune combines fun platform action with educational puzzles so well integrated that kids will have fun without realizing that they’re learning. The game helps build solid math and problem-solving foundation with whole numbers, fractions, decimals, ratios, and percentages. Problem-solving hints, calculator, and customization options are all only a keystroke away, making the learning process easier and more enjoyable. Real-life problems such as using area, distance, and volume to make measurements help kids see how math can be used in the real world.
Last but not least, kids will also learn how to read and interpret found in charts, graphs, maps, and tables throughout the game. The graphics and animations are sharp and attractive, and the user interface is very intuitive.
Download Super Solvers: Operation Neptune
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Super Solvers: Operation Neptune is currently available on these platforms:
Additional files, patches and fixes
How to play on 64-bit Windows.
here is the following software you will need
- Daemon tools lite,
- winG For Older Games.iso,
- VB6 Runtime Plus 2.2 (Only On Windows 10)
Warning For 64-bit Windows before attempting to run this game. In some rare cases, the game might put winG files to C:\Windows\System32. you might see this C:\Windows\System32\winG.dll is either not designed to run on Windows.)
If you want to avoid the risk of a .dll failure with Windows 10 64-bit operating level. the solution is open winG For Older Games.iso with daemon tools lite
Copy the following files DVA.386, WING.dll, WING32.dll,WINGDE.DLL, WINGDIB.DRV & WINGPAL.WND * Move them manually to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
Starting With Windows 10, Microsoft keeps removing win32’s from the source, meanly old code from windows 3.1. If The game shows scripting-related issues, your solution Install VB6 Runtime Plus 2.2.; Which should fix a lot of the errors in the engine.
The instruction is how to get it running on 64-bit windows.
- Install daemon tools lite.iso through the Windows hotfix support folder.
- You need to extract the folder Otvdm-v0.7.0 to your desktop for Super Solvers Operation. You will need software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Found otvdmw.exe I put mine here C:\Users\Micah\Videos\otvdm-v0.7.0\otvdm-master-1056\otvdmw.exe.
- Go back to the letter Drive that daemon tools made for you with otvdm go to ?:\INST_16\SETUP_16.exe
- Through the installation process of the game on windows as usual. Due note in some rare cases when you click on Registration later. It might freeze for about 10 minutes. Not to worry installation process will get finished.
- You might need to restart Windows for it to work since winG makes kernel changes.
- Then unmount and remount Super Solvers Operation Neptune game this time click play.