|Publishers||The Learning Company|
|Developers||The Learning Company|
The Master of Mischief destroys the Rainbow Bridge, dropping its shining jewels to the bottom of the sea, and evil Goobies are seeping out of the seafloor! Without this bridge, The Master of Mischief, and his lab on Invention Isle, cannot be reached from Treasure Mountain! This means he can continue to release Goobies without interference from those troublesome elves.
As the Super Seeker, you must rebuild the bridge with the gems you find on the seafloor and use your bubble pump to capture Goobies and playful Sea Stars that will help. It gives you clues to where you can find the gems and will help you restore your light.
Along the way, you will see many fascinating sea creatures and many surprises. Science is the main teaching in the game. It does help your kid with word recognition. This game Treasure Cove even has phonetics and vocabulary building/use. Math is also represented by addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and reasoning.
Download Super Solvers: Treasure Cove
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Super Solvers: Treasure Cove is currently available on these platforms:
Additional files, patches and fixes
How to play on 64-bit Windows
here is the following software you will need
- Daemon tools lite,
- winG For Older Games.iso,
- VB6 Runtime Plus 2.2 (Only On Windows 10)
Warning For 64-bit Windows before attempting to run this game. In some rare cases, The game might put winG files to C:\Windows\System32. you might see this C:\Windows\System32\winG.dll is either not designed to run on Windows.)
If you want to avoid the risk of a .dll failure with Windows 10 64-bit operating level. the solution is open winG For Older Games.iso with daemon tools lite
Copy the following files DVA.386, WING.dll, WING32.dll,WINGDE.DLL, WINGDIB.DRV & WINGPAL.WND * Move them manually to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
Starting With Windows 10, Microsoft keeps removing win32’s from the source, meanly old code from windows 3.1. If The game shows scripting-related issues, your solution Install VB6 Runtime Plus 2.2.; Which should fix a lot of the errors in the engine.
The instruction is how to get it running on 64-bit windows.
- Install daemon tools lite.iso through the Windows hotfix support folder.
- You need to extract the folder Otvdm-v0.7.0 to your desktop for Super Solvers: Treasure Cove. You will need software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Found otvdmw.exe I put mine here C:\Users\Micah\Videos\otvdm-v0.7.0\otvdm-master-1056\otvdmw.exe.
- Go back to the letter Drive that daemon tools made for you with otvdm go to ?:\INST_16\SETUP_16.exe
- Through the installation process of the game on windows as usual. Due note in some rare cases when you click on Registration later. It might freeze for about 10 minutes. Not to worry installation process will get finished.
- You might need to restart Windows for it to work since winG makes kernel changes.
- Then unmount and remount Super Solvers: Treasure Cove game this time click play.