|Developers||EA Los Angeles|
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth is a real-time strategy video game developed by EA Los Angeles for Microsoft Windows. It was released in December 6, 2004 and is based on Peter Jackson’s The Lord of the Rings film trilogy, in turn based on J. R. R. Tolkien’s original novel.
Download The Battle for Middle-earth
We might have the game available for more than one platform. The Battle for Middle-earth is currently available on these platforms:
The Battle for Middle-earth.rar (3.44GB)
How to play on Windows
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download. Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “The Battle for Middle-earth” folder to your desktop.
- Open the “The Battle for Middle-earth” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Run the “Setup.exe” file and the game setup should launch. On higher resolution screens, you might not be able to see the full setup. In this case you can just press “Enter” on your keyboard to complete the setup. BFME 1 should begin installing on your computer.
- Once the game is installed, you can run the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game!
Additional files, patches and fixes
The Battle for Middle-earth Screenshots
Leave a comment
i followed step by step instructions and the game launch just fine.
wasnt the game i was looking for but it did it did work.
Trash site, no download works and unnecessarily complicated.
It just says wrong dis inserted, after troubleshooting, removing the disc that i had in there and updating the patch as one of the people in the comments directed to its still saying that
THX ALLOT !
greetings from The Basement Online Gaming
did you have any issues installing?
please insert disk 1 on c:
it didn’t work
First of all there is no setup exe anywhere in these files they are disk images which I can’t seem to mount or get to install you dweebs suck. It doesn’t work don’t download.
No setupexe only autorun which then asks you to insert disc into c drive. Coments below are fake bots so they get cred.
can you install? didn’t work writing insert disk 1 cd/dvd rom
it actually works! just have to follow instructions step by step. i didnt think it would xD thank you so much haha
Thanks <3 I urgently need a song from installer
Last Goodbye – Billy Boyd (Pippin)