|Developers||Dynamix, Jeff Tunnell Productions|
The Even More Incredible Machine is an educational puzzle game developed by Jeff Tunnell Productions and Dynamix, and released by Sierra On-Line on 1993. It is the sequel of the original The Incredible Machine and includes the original 87 puzzles from the first game, but adds 73 new ones, new features and a new soundtrack.
Download The Even More Incredible Machine
We might have the game available for more than one platform. The Even More Incredible Machine is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download. Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “The Even More Incredible Machine” folder to your desktop.
- Download the software called DOSBox and put a shortcut for DOSBox onto your desktop.
- Open the “The Even More Incredible Machine” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Drag the file called “TIM” on top of the DOSBox icon. The game should now launch in DOSBox.
- If they ask you for verification using the game’s manual, you can find the manual listed below.
- Enjoy the game!