|Publishers||Midas Interactive Entertainment|
The Rage is a beat’em up based on old classic games such as Final Fight and Streets of Rage. The plot of the game is that Sarah, Bruce’s girlfriend, goes into a coma after she’s given an experimental drug. Bruce and his friends Max and Lisa find out that she went to a bar run by mafia, who are testing this drug on people at random. The friends, along with Alfred, a long-time friend of Sarah, then decide to take on the mafia and find a cure for their friend.
Download The Rage
We might have the game available for more than one platform. The Rage is currently available on these platforms:
Instructions for The_Rage_Win_En.zip (how to play on Windows)
- The game is already pre-installed so you just have to download it and then you can start playing straight away.
- Download the “The_Rage_Win_En.zip” file from the link above. Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the “The_Rage_Win_En” folder to your desktop. You will need to use a software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted “The_Rage_Win_En” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Double click on the file called “TheRage.exe” and your game should now launch.
- Enjoy the game!
- Note: For any graphic issues such as black shapes etc. run the TRGraphicsSetup.exe inside the downloaded folder and adjust it according to your PC’s graphics.