|Publishers||Midas Interactive Entertainment|
The Rage is a beat’em up based on old classic games such as Final Fight and Streets of Rage. The plot of the game is that Sarah, Bruce’s girlfriend, goes into a coma after she’s given an experimental drug. Bruce and his friends Max and Lisa find out that she went to a bar run by mafia, who are testing this drug on people at random. The friends, along with Alfred, a long-time friend of Sarah, then decide to take on the mafia and find a cure for their friend.
Download The Rage
We might have the game available for more than one platform. The Rage is currently available on these platforms:
Instructions for The_Rage_Win_En.zip (how to play on Windows)
- The game is already pre-installed so you just have to download it and then you can start playing straight away.
- Download the “The_Rage_Win_En.zip” file from the link above. Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the “The_Rage_Win_En” folder to your desktop. You will need to use a software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted “The_Rage_Win_En” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Double click on the file called “TheRage.exe” and your game should now launch.
- Enjoy the game!
- Note: For any graphic issues such as black shapes etc. run the TRGraphicsSetup.exe inside the downloaded folder and adjust it according to your PC’s graphics.
Additional files, patches and fixes
The Rage Screenshots