Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland is a skateboarding video game that was released for GameCube, PlayStation 2 and Xbox on October 18, 2005 in North America and October 28, 2005 in Europe. An Xbox 360 version was released a month later on November 22, 2005 in North America and December 2, 2005 in Europe as a launch title and a Microsoft Windows port was issued on February 6, 2006 in North America and April 7, 2006 in Europe.
Download Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- The game is already pre-installed so you just have to download it and then you can start playing straight away.
- Download the “THAW_Win_EN.zip” file from the link above.
- Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the “THAW_Win_EN” folder to your desktop. You will need to use a software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted “THAW_Win_EN” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Double click on the file called “THAW.exe” and your game should now launch.
- Enjoy the game!
Additional files, patches and fixes
Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland Screenshots
Leave a comment
How do I pause the game?
how do i get to the pause menu during the game?
how do i pause the game?
unzipped and there is no .exe file. how do I fix?
First rule of comments: DON’T READ THE COMMENTS. There be trolls. The game runs fine. You just need to now how to set it up properly. Those of you who are claiming it’s “garbage” probably just didn’t figure out how to run it. I could even post some screenshots of it working if you like.
can you assist me?
find a torrent and download this version is garbage i had to download a 3rd party gamepad app to get it to work on controller then i started game no sound what a joke dont download
Garbage. I wish I would have read the comments before. No music, no way to adjust controls, stripped down version to where you can’t even adjust graphics.
these control settings suck
Not worth downloading, there’s no way to use controllers, so you can’t play the game.
Anyone know how to get past the menu screen?