Wolfenstein is a first-person shooter video game developed by Raven Software and published by Activision, part of the Wolfenstein video game series. It serves as a sequel to the 2001 entry Return to Castle Wolfenstein, albeit loosely; and uses an enhanced version of id Software’s id Tech 4.
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Wolfenstein is currently available on these platforms:
Instructions for Wolfenstein_2009_Win_Setup_En.zip (how to play on Windows)
- Download the “Wolfenstein_2009_Win_Setup.zip” file from the link above. Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the “Wolfenstein_2009_Win_Setup” folder to your desktop. You will need to use a software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted “Wolfenstein_2009_Win_Setup” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Double click on the file called “setup.exe” and the game setup should start. You can keep everything at default but importantly, at some point they will give you an option to choose your language. You want to select English out of the 2 options. Finish installing the game.
- Once the installation is completed, you can now launch the game using the “Wolfenstein 2″shortcut on your desktop (or “Wolf2.exe” in the folder which you chose to install the game in).
- Enjoy the game!
Additional files, patches and fixes