|Developers||Digital Illusions CE|
Battlefield 2 (abbreviated to BF2) is a first-person shooter developed by Digital Illusions and published by Electronic Arts in 2005. Is is the third game of the Battlefield franchise in which players fight on a modern battlefield using modern weapons systems. Battlefield 2 follows the commercial success of both Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield Vietnam. BF2 includes a single player mode with three levels of difficulty and a multiplayer mode which can be playing online or on LAN. Both singpleplayer and multiplayer use the same maps and the same game modes, although the online mode allows up to 64 players. Players can choose between 3 factions: the United States Marine Corps (USMC), the People’s Liberation Army (PLA), and the fictitious “Middle East Coalition (MEC)”. New expansion packs introduced new playeable factions.
Download Battlefield 2
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Battlefield 2 is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows – Battlefield 2: Complete Collection (Preinstalled)
- Download and Extract Battlefield_2_Complete_Collection_v1.50_Win_ROM_EN.rar
- Open the “Game Files” folder and launch BF2.exe
- Play the game
This download includes:
- Battlefield 2 v1.50 (Base Game)
- Battlefield 2: Special Forces,
- Battlefield 2: Euro Forces,
- Battlefield 2: Armored Fury
How to play on Windows – Base Game Only (No Expansions)
- Download and Extract Battlefield 2 Setup.rar
- Open the folder called “Game Files”
- Run the setup.exe file and install the game.
- In the installation, they will ask you for a serial number. In the file called “Game Crack”, you will find a list of these serial numbers. Complete the installation.
- Go to the installation directory for the game, and copy all the files inside the “Crack” folder (BF2.exe,CoreDLL.dll) into the game installation directory. Confirm that you want to replace the files in the destination. Default directory is C:\Program files\EA Games\Battlefield 2\
- Launch the game using the new BF2.exe file which you just added to the installation directory (right click=>send to=>desktop to launch the game from your desktop)