BattleTech: The Crescent Hawks’ Revenge is a real-time tactics game based in the FASA BattleTech universe. Developed by Westwood Associates for Mediagenic, and produced by Scott Berfield, the game serves as a prototype for what later became Dune 2, the first real-time strategy title on the PC.
Download BattleTech: The Crescent Hawk’s Revenge
We might have the game available for more than one platform. BattleTech: The Crescent Hawk’s Revenge is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download. Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “BattleTech The Crescent Hawk’s Revenge” folder to your desktop.
- Download the software called DOSBox and put a shortcut for DOSBox onto your desktop.
- Open the “BattleTech The Crescent Hawk’s Revenge” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Drag the file called “REVENGE” on top of the DOSBox icon. The game should now launch in DOSBox.
- Enjoy the game!