|Developers||Bohemia Interactive Studio|
Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis is a tactical shooter and battlefield simulator video game developed by Bohemia Interactive Studio and published by Codemasters in 2001. The game is considered to be a spiritual successor to Gravon: Real Virtuality (1995). The game uses the same engine, Real Virtuality, as the military simulator VBS1. It was released on June 22, 2001 in Europe and August 30, 2001 in North America.
Download Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- The game is already pre-installed so you just have to download it and then you can start playing straight away.
- Download the “Operation_Flashpoint_Cold_War_Crisis_Win_Preinstalled_EN.zip” file from the link above.
- Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the “Operation_Flashpoint_Cold_War_Crisis_Win_Preinstalled_EN” folder to your desktop. You will need to use a software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted “Operation_Flashpoint_Cold_War_Crisis_Win_Preinstalled_EN” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Open the “Operation Flashpoint” and double-click on the file called “FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE”.
- Choose you preferred settings (e.g. your resolution) and then select “Start” – the game should now launch.