|Developers||HB Studios, EA Vancouver|
Rugby 08 is the last release in the Rugby series by EA Sports. The game allows players to play as many Rugby nations, both major and minor, and includes many tournaments, such as the Rugby World Cup, Tri Nations, Six Nations, Guinness Premiership and Super 14.
Download Rugby 08
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Rugby 08 is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Download and extract “Rugby_08_Win_Files_EN”
- Open the “Game Files” folder and run the “Rugby08.exe” file
- Download “Rugby_08_Win_ISO_EN_EN.7z” and mount the file to a virtual drive
- Run AutoRun.exe and the game setup should launch. They will ask you to insert a CD-key, you can use one of the following:
- Finish installing the game.
- Go into the folder called “Vitality” and copy the “Rugby08.exe” file
- Go into the game’s installation directory (if you’re not sure where this is, right click on the desktop shortcut for Rugby 08 and select “open file location”). Paste the “Rugby08.exe” into the game’s installation directory and confirm you want to replace the file in the destination
- Run Rugby08.exe and Rugby 08 should launch