|Publishers||Activision, Majesco Entertainment|
|Developers||Raven Software, Aspyr Media, Pipe Dream Interactive|
Star Trek: Voyager – Elite Force is a first-person shooter video game developed by Raven Software and published by Activision. The game was initially released on September 20, 2000 for Windows and Mac OS personal computers. Aspyr Media was responsible for porting the game to the Mac OS platform. Elite Force was later ported to the PlayStation 2 console by Pipe Dream Interactive and published by Majesco Entertainment on December 11, 2001.
Download Star Trek: Voyager – Elite Force
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Star Trek: Voyager – Elite Force is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows (preinstalled)
Note: Follow these steps only if you want the original base game. You can download a pre-installed version with the expansion pack from this page: https://oldgamesdownload.com/star-trek-voyager-elite-force-expansion-pack/
- Download and Extract Star_Trek_Voyager_Elite_Force_Win_Files_EN.7z
- Open the “Game Files” folder and run “stvoy.exe”
- Play the game!
How to play on Windows + Expansion Pack (install version)
- Download and Extract Star_Trek_Voyager_Elite_Force_Win_ISO_EN.7z
- Download and Extract Star_Trek_Voyager_Elite_Force_Expansion_Pack_Win_ISO_EN.7z which you can find here.
- Mount “Voyager Elite Force.iso” and run AUTORUN.exe. Follow on-screen instructions and install the game.
- Mount “Voyager Elite Force Expansion Pack.iso” and launch DEMO32.exe. Double click on efxp.dbd and then select Install.
- During installation, they will ask you to insert a CD key – use: C5-QCLS-0FLT-00RA-0001
- Once installation is completed, they will ask you to register. Choose “No”.
- Download “Star_Trek_Voyager_Elite_Force_NoCD_Win_EN” from the “Additional files, patches and fixes” on this page and copy-paste the contents into the game installation directory. Confirm you want to replace the files.
- Launch game using desktop shortcut
Additional files, patches and fixes
Star Trek: Voyager – Elite Force Patch 1.2
Star Trek: Voyager – Elite Force NoCD
Star Trek: Voyager – Elite Force Windows ReadMe (English)
Star Trek: Voyager – Elite Force Screenshots
Leave a comment
When I click AUTORUN.exe, nothing happens.
I cannot even. I’m trying to copy files into the “game installation directory” and I have hit a wall. Where in the heck is that?