|The Learning Company
|The Learning Company
Super Solvers Mission: T.H.I.N.K is a game in the Super Solvers series that involves logic and puzzle-solving. Morty Maxwell is up to his old tricks and is trying to take over the Shady Glen Game Factory and change it to his own Morty Maxwell Game Factory with the help of his Metal Minions.
As the Super Solver, players must battle Morty Maxwell at five different strategy games. To win back the Game Factory, the Super Solver will recruit help from Rusty. A metal dog who originally was with Morty Maxwell. Players must travel through a warehouse and collect different items to play the game and solve puzzles. Some examples include wood, compasses, boats, shovels, etc. The Metal Minions can be avoided by throwing magnets on the ceiling to trap them.
Download Super Solvers: Mission THINK
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Super Solvers: Treasure Mountain is currently available on these platforms:
Additional files, patches and fixes
How to play on 64-bit Windows
here is the following software you will need
- Daemon tools lite,
- winG For Older Games.iso,
- VB6 Runtime Plus 2.2 (Only On Windows 10)
Warning For 64-bit Windows before attempting to run this game. In some rare cases, The game might put winG files to C:\Windows\System32. you might see this C:\Windows\System32\winG.dll is either not designed to run on Windows.)
If you want to avoid the risk of a .dll failure with Windows 10 64-bit operating level. the solution is open winG For Older Games.iso with daemon tools lite
Copy the following files DVA.386, WING.dll, WING32.dll,WINGDE.DLL, WINGDIB.DRV & WINGPAL.WND * Move them manually to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
Starting With Windows 10, Microsoft keeps removing win32’s from the source, meanly old code from windows 3.1. If The game shows scripting-related issues, your solution Install VB6 Runtime Plus 2.2.; Which should fix a lot of the errors in the engine.
The instruction is how to get it running on 64-bit windows.
- Install daemon tools lite.iso through the Windows hotfix support folder.
- You need to extract the folder Otvdm-v0.7.0 to your desktop for Super Solvers Operation. You will need software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Found otvdmw.exe I put mine here C:\Users\Micah\Videos\otvdm-v0.7.0\otvdm-master-1056\otvdmw.exe.
- Go back to the letter Drive that daemon tools made for you with otvdm go to ?:\INST_16\SETUP_16.exe
- Through the installation process of the game on windows as usual. Due note in some rare cases when you click on Registration later. It might freeze for about 10 minutes. Not to worry installation process will get finished.
- You might need to restart Windows for it to work since winG makes kernel changes.
- Then unmount and remount Super Solvers: Mission THINK game this time click play.
Super Solvers: Mission THINK Screenshots