|Publishers||The Learning Company|
|Developers||The Learning Company|
The Master of Mischief is at it again. This time he has devised a great spelling bee in which he will submit robots to win the spelling bee for him!
When you first log in, you will be asked to choose a category of words (Holiday, homophones, etc.). You are then brought to a screen with three options: Crisscross, Flash Cards, and Word Search. Crisscross is a crossword puzzle, but instead of clues like your typical crossword puzzle. Instead, the player needs to figure out where the words go. Flashcards are flashcards… You hear or see a word and then spell it out. Word finder is a grid filled with letters wherein several words are hidden.
Once you finish the above activities, the player will be permitted to enter a spelling bee where you face the Master of Mischief and/or his robots. Winning opens up new levels of competition such as Regional or International.
Download Super Solvers: Spellbound
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Super Solvers: Spellbound is currently available on these platforms:
Additional files, patches and fixes
How to play on 64-bit Windows
here is the following software you will need
- Daemon tools lite,
- winG For Older Games.iso,
- VB6 Runtime Plus 2.2 (Only On Windows 10)
Warning For 64-bit Windows before attempting to run this game. In some rare cases, The game might put winG files to C:\Windows\System32. you might see this C:\Windows\System32\winG.dll is either not designed to run on Windows.)
If you want to avoid the risk of a .dll failure with Windows 10 64-bit operating level. the solution is open winG For Older Games.iso with daemon tools lite
Copy the following files DVA.386, WING.dll, WING32.dll,WINGDE.DLL, WINGDIB.DRV & WINGPAL.WND * Move them manually to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
Starting With Windows 10, Microsoft keeps removing win32’s from the source, meanly old code from windows 3.1. If The game shows scripting-related issues, your solution Install VB6 Runtime Plus 2.2.; Which should fix a lot of the errors in the engine.
The instruction is how to get it running on 64-bit windows.
- Install daemon tools lite.iso through the Windows hotfix support folder.
- You need to extract the folder Otvdm-v0.7.0 to your desktop for Super Solvers Operation. You will need software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Found otvdmw.exe I put mine here C:\Users\Micah\Videos\otvdm-v0.7.0\otvdm-master-1056\otvdmw.exe.
- Go back to the letter Drive that daemon tools made for you with otvdm go to ?:\INST_16\SETUP_16.exe
- Through the installation process of the game on windows as usual. Due note in some rare cases when you click on Registration later. It might freeze for about 10 minutes. Not to worry installation process will get finished.
- You might need to restart Windows for it to work since winG makes kernel changes.
- Then unmount and remount Super Solvers: Spellbound game this time click play.
Super Solvers: Spellbound Screenshots