|Publishers||Electronic Arts, Inc.|
The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection includes the original game along with all expansion and stuff packs.
Download The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection
We might have the game available for more than one platform. The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Make sure you have uninstalled all older versions of The Sims 2 games, including registry entries, and make sure there is no “EA Games” folder in your Documents folder (if you do then delete it). Also make sure that you disable your antivirus before installing the game.
- Click on the download button and download The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection.rar
- Extract the “The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection” folder to your desktop. If you don’t know how to extract files, see this article: https://oldgamesdownload.com/wiki/install-games-on-windows/
- Open the folder called “Game Files” found inside of the extracted folder and double click on the Setup.exe file. Click on install and wait for the game to finish installing.
- Go into the Redist folder and install “dxwebsetup.exe” by double clicking on it and going through the setup.
- There will now be a Sims 2 icon on your desktop! Right click it and select run as administrator to run the game (always run the game as an administrator).
- Enjoy the game!
- This is a repack of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection and includes almost all game’s expansion and stuff packs (a few packs are missing such as IKEA Home Stuff)
- The first time you open the game, it will take some time to start and you might see a black screen for a while. It will also skip the intro video, please be patient, next time it will launch quickly!
- Change ‘Shadows’ from high to either low or medium through the ingame graphics options , otherwise a black square will appear underneath your Sims instead of indoor shadows…
- If you can’t change the resolution of the game from 800×600 to another, read ‘Resolution change.txt’ textfile provided in the “Game Files” folder. If they are asking you for administrator permission, then move the file to your desktop, make the changes and then drag it back to its original folder.
Additional files, patches and fixes
The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection Screenshots