Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4 is a sports video game, the fourth in the Tony Hawk’s series. It was developed by Neversoft and was published in 2002 by Activision under the Activision O2 brand for the GameCube, PlayStation, Xbox, PlayStation 2 and Game Boy Advance. In 2003 it was published for Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
Download Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4 is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Download the “THPS4_Win_ROM_EN.zip” file from the link above.
- Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the “THPS4_Win_ROM_EN” folder to your desktop. You will need to use a software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the extracted “THPS4_Win_ROM_EN” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Open the “CD1” folder and then mount the “Thps-3.cue” file to an empty disc drive. To do this, you will need to download a software such as PowerISO or Daemon Tools (right click on the file and there you should see your options to mount the file).
- Open the mounted disc drive and then run “Setup.exe”. The setup for the game should now launch. Go through the game setup and finish installing the game.
- When they prompt you to insert the second CD, open the “CD2” folder and mount the “” file to another empty disc drive. You can then proceed with your game setup.
- When your setup is completed, you can now launch the game!
- Launch the game using the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game!
Additional files, patches and fixes
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4 Screenshots
Image Credits: MobyGames