Battlefield 2142 is a 2006 first-person shooter video game developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. It is the fourth game in the Battlefield series. Battlefield 2142 is set in 2142, during a new ice age, depicting a war known as “The Cold War of the 22nd Century”, in which two military superpowers – the European Union (EU) and Pan Asian Coalition (PAC) – battle for the remaining unfrozen land during a new Ice Age.
Download Battlefield 2142
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Battlefield 2142 is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download. Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “Battlefield 2142” folder to your desktop.
- Open the “Battlefield 2142” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Double click on the file called “setup.exe” and the game’s setup should begin. When asked for a serial, use: 2UG8-2ARU-7UC5-GEFL-Z55N. Continue the game setup until the installation is completed – don’t download GameSpy Arcade and don’t register to EA servers.
- When installed, open the “Patch Files” folder and install the 2 patches there. IMPORTANT: Install the 1.50 patch first, and then the 1.51 patch after.
- Open the file called “generic profile.zip” – in here, you will find another folder called “Battlefield 2142”. You want to drag that folder over onto your “My Documents” folder.
- Now, you want to disconnect your internet connection. This is because EA servers for the game have closed down and so your game will not launch.
- You can now launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game!