|Publishers||Marti Wong, Starsky Wong|
|Developers||Marti Wong, Starsky Wong|
Little Fighter 2 is a Hong Kong freeware PC fighting game for Windows and is the sequel to the game Little Fighter. Little Fighter 2 was created by Marti Wong and Starsky Wong in 1999, and received a long series of updates. The game supports up to 4 human players on one computer and a total of 8 characters using online play or computer-controlled opponents. Characters are controlled using the keyboard or a gamepad. All keys can be custom set via a configuration menu.
Download Little Fighter 2
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Little Fighter 2 is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download (a .rar file). Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “Little Fighter 2” folder to your desktop.
- Open the “Little Fighter 2” folder and then double click on the “LF2Setup.exe” file to run the game setup. Go through the game setup and install the game.
- You should now have a desktop shortcut for the game – double click on it to launch Little Fighter 2.
- Enjoy the game!
- If you get any errors, download Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 from here.
Additional files, patches and fixes
Little Fighter 2 Screenshots