MechCommander 2 is a 2001 real-time tactics video game based on the BattleTech/MechWarrior franchise, developed by FASA Interactive and distributed by Microsoft. It is a sequel to MechCommander.
Download MechCommander 2
We might have the game available for more than one platform. MechCommander 2 is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download. Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “MechCommander 2” folder to your desktop. You will need a software such as WinRAR to do this.
- Open the folder called “Game Files” and in there, you want to open the folder called “vase”.
- Right click on the file called “Mc2Rel.EXE” and click on properties. Go to the “Compatibility” tab and check the box next to “Run this program in compatibility mode for” and then select “Windows XP (Service Pack 2)” in to drop down menu. Check the box next to “Run as an administrator” and then click on “Apply” and then click on “Okay”.
- To launch the game, just double click on the file called “Mc2Rel.exe” and the game should automatically launch!
- Enjoy the game!
- Is your mouse cursor missing? Go to the options menu and deselect mouse hardware update and then apply the changes.