|Publishers||Red Orb Entertainment (PC), Mattel Interactive (Dreamcast)|
|Developers||Red Orb Entertainment (PC), Avalanche Software (Dreamcast)|
Prince of Persia 3D is an action-adventure video game, developed and published by Red Orb Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, is the third game in the Prince of Persia series.
Download Prince of Persia 3D
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Prince of Persia 3D is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download (a .rar file). Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “Prince of Persia 3D” folder to your desktop.
- Open the “Prince of Persia 3D” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Find the file called “setup.exe” and double click it to install the game. You can leave all the setup stages at default.
- The game should install and a shortcut for the game should be on your desktop.
- Right click the game shortcut and select compatibility. You want to run the game in compatibility mode for Windows 95, in Reduced color mode (8-bit), in 640×480 screen resolution, and as administrator. After enabling these settings, click “Apply” and then “OK”.
- Double click on the game to launch it.
- Enjoy the game!
Additional files, patches and fixes
Prince of Persia 3D Screenshots