Oregon Trail Deluxe, was released for DOS and Macintosh in 1992 The Oregon Trail is a series of educational computer games. The first game was originally developed by Don Rawitsch, Bill Heinemann, and Paul Dillenberger in 1971 and produced by the Minnesota Educational Computing Consortium (MECC) in 1974. The original game was designed to teach school children about the realities of 19th-century pioneer life on the Oregon Trail. The player assumes the role of a wagon leader guiding a party of settlers from Independence, Missouri, to Oregon’s Willamette Valley via a covered wagon in 1848.
Download Oregon Trail Deluxe
We might have the game available for more than one platform. Oregon Trail Deluxe is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Click on the download button. It should redirect you to your download (a .rar file). Make sure you download the file properly and that your internet does not disconnect while downloading.
- Extract the “Oregon Trail Deluxe” folder to your desktop.
- Download the software DOSBox and put a shortcut for DOSBox on your desktop.
- Open the “Oregon Trail Deluxe” folder and then open the “Game Files” folder.
- Find the file called “OREGON”, and drag it on top of the DOSBox icon which you have on your desktop.
- The game should now launch in DOSBox.
- Enjoy the game!
Additional files, patches and fixes
Oregon Trail Deluxe Screenshots