The Sims 2 is a 2004 strategic life simulation video game developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts. It is the sequel to The Sims. The game has the same concept as its predecessor: players control their Sims in various activities and form relationships in a manner similar to real life.
Download The Sims 2
Looking for The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection?
We might have the game available for more than one platform. The Sims 2 is currently available on these platforms:
How to play on Windows
- Download and Extract The_Sims_2_Win_ISO_EN.zip
- Mount The Sims 2.iso – if you don’t know how to mount files, refer to this article: https://oldgamesdownload.com/wiki/install-games-on-windows/
- Open the mounted file and run “setup.exe”
- When asked to insert a CD key, open “Serial Key.txt” in the downloaded folder and use one of the keys found there
- Once the installation has completed, open the “NoCD” folder and copy/paste “Sims2.exe” from the NoCD folder into the folder you installed the game. By default this will be “C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSBin”. When prompted, you must confirm that you want to replace the files in the destination
- Right click on “Sims2.exe” and select “Run as administrator”
- Play the game
PlayStation 2 (2005)
Additional files, patches and fixes
The Sims 2 Screenshots